Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BoneDust

BoneDust

I never formally introduced myself to the wing, so here goes....

I'm a shy person who enjoys walks in the woods. Holding hands and kissing in the rain. I enjoy a martini and a good foreign romance film in black n white with subtitles. I also enjoy instrumental jazz and of course the classics such as; Beethoven Bach Mozart Chopin Tchaikovsky, and Zamfir.

My favourite tv show is Harvey Street Kids, and my favourite book is Babar. I am 6', 189lbs, and love dancing on a warm summer night while wearing my kilt. My favourite food is Count Chocula with chocolate milk.

My ideal evening is spent with family and friends while we sing around the piano that none of us know how to play while sipping eggnog. I am Canadian and yes, I do have a pet moose; we call him Drillin after my friend who is big and dumb just like our pet moose.

Thank you for letting me join the Match Date forum

edit: Ooooops….wrong cut and paste.
    Last edited by BoneDust; 10-09-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Bravo, Bravo, Standing O!

PS - Did you get any hits from the dating site? By the looks of this write up it was a site for men only............just saying.

Ouch....sad BD....sad sad sad BD

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Crazy,

I think you finally broke BD. He's talking about himself in the third person now...

Membership denied......

That was so good I almost clicked on the 'let's hook up' link. If it were anyone but BD ....

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
    Crazy,

I think you finally broke BD. He's talking about himself in the third person now...
    BHahahahahahahhahahahaha…..ok that's funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
    Crazy,

BHahahahahahahhahahahaha…..ok that's funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drillin View Post
    Membership denied......
    ….
    Last edited by BoneDust; 10-23-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDust View Post
    Why are you so gumpy?

Do you want a hug, or do you need a pop...bag of chips...BD feels so sad for you.
    whos a good boy..........