Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admin Structure

Admin Structure

I thought I'd post this for the new guys so they know who to contact for specific issues.

Residual - He's the boss. He works on the server, forums, logs, photoshop TS, etc. Not sure but he may be a robot without emotions and never sleeps. Rumor is he's also a pilot, but he could be a voice animated autopilot or a drone; we are not sure. Says he's American but has a Canadian personality.

Drillin - He's the number 2 madam, but mostly he gives us a headace, and complains a lot (I mean A LOT). He knows what Photoshop is or at least how to spell it (I think??). I believe he also works on the server, forums but he's pretty much an idiot so not sure if you should ask him for help because he'll just yell at you and then forget why he was yelling.

Wolf - Operations guy and Carrier guru. He's no good for anything else that I can think of and often argues with his dog for sniffing his crotch. He sounds like a constipated drill instructor and may in fact be related Drillin.

Chameleon - He's the chief instructor pilot and mission builder. Rumour has it he flew F15/F16s but he seems more like a paper air plane sort of guy (he sounds much younger than he is; we think). Not sure if he's an American because he apologises more than a Canadian. Chameleon is also the resident Photoshop guy who pretends he knows nothing about it so his lackeys do the work (bastard)

Shady - Rumor is he's carrier guru as well. He could be the wing's janitor, or does typing for Wolf; not sure. He's definitely not the technical guy so don't ask him anything technical.

I hope this helps guys to figure out who to contact if you have issues with SHARP or need a banner, or a questions regarding Wing SOPs etc These guys are all very knowledgeable and very helpful; you just need to ask them.
    Last edited by BoneDust; 10-03-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

It's a fine rundown, Sir Bones, hope you enjoyed your time here... :-P

//Mower out...but not allll the way out.

Haha....I'm good until they see it

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Well executed write up. I'm the guy you see if you need a golf lesson. That's about it.

True, but if you want golf lesson that teach you how to win.....he's not the guy

Few things....

BD - Excellent write up, now, DROP AND GIVE ME 20 NUMB NUTS.

Mower - Thank you for chiming in. It is import that you understand what comes after the comma here, 'Fat, Drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son', CENTER YOUR DAMNED BANNER! Don't be a Hobo, no one wants to be a Hobo.

Crazy - Whats Golf?

I have computer stuff running DCS!

'Refueling behind that S-3 is like trying to put a flaming stick up a moving cougar's ass!'

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    .... 'Fat, Drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son' .....

You called?

Hahaha....no one wants to be a HOBO!

That's a damn fact. No body - including Hobo - wants to be a Hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
    That's a damn fact. No body - including Hobo - wants to be a Hobo.
    Hahaha....better to be Hobo then Drillin buddy.

Fix you banner!