Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Applying to Train Fly and Fight with CAW1

Hello CAW1

Callsign: Asp

CFS Experience:
    I am competent at flying and fighting BMS. Flew with the 801st VFS also the 72nd VFW since the Falcon 4.0 days starting in 2008. Participated with both orgs at Falcon Online. Had a lot of fun. Learned I never stop learning flying fighting Air Combat.

Got burned out and let it go.

The DCS Hornet got me back as I've always wanted to fly/fight off a carrier.

I am good at teaching CFS flight to new hands. That is what I offer here.

Request to Train, Fly and Fight with you.

Thanks for considering.
    Check Six.
    Asp

Welcome to CAW-1 Asp.

I recall that name from BMS. I left flying for 5 years as well, but the Hornet brought me back.

Drillin will be in touch with you soon.

We have a training program that every member has to go through. It doesn't take months to complete it if you fly often and have a good background in flight sims.

cheers

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Hey Asp welcome, whats your Timezone bud?

Hey BoneDust and Drillin,

Thanks!
    I'm in AZ. MST time zone all year. GMT-7
    I'm chewing on the early release Hornet POH, for the (lost count) time.
    I can cold start, TO, Land (on land) ok. I'm about 50% 1v1 (against the Mig-29 sim at realistic settings) guns....on a good day. That's where I'm at now.

Asp

When you get a chance bud jump on TS and we'll get you started in our training program.

You should breeze through it with your background.

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDust View Post
    When you get a chance bud jump on TS and we'll get you started in our training program.

You should breeze through it with your background.
    LOL BD they dont have access to any of that stuff until they get their acceptance letter............

and speaking of that, Asp check your PM's bud, welcome to the wing.

Did someone write it for you because I know you can't write...yes you are correct though, which pains me to say.
    Last edited by BoneDust; 01-09-2019 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDust View Post
    Did someone write it for you because I know you can't write...yes you are correct though, which pains me to say.
    Say it again.....SAY IT!!!!!!!

Haha...sigh...you're right....oh god I threw up in my mouth a little.

Callsign: Shasta

Sup all. New recruit hopefully here . Looking to join as a FA-18 driver