Thread: Hello Folks

Smile Hello Folks

Hi everyone, nice to meet you. I'm Tangible Zadren, or just Zadren for short. I've been flying in DCS for a few years, but haven't really mastered any one airframe, but I am really enjoying the Hornet and would love to get proficient with it.

I'm running a TM Warthog with both TrackIR and VR.

I am in the UK, living in London. Real name is Darren. I've been an avionics techy for 28 years, having been in the RAF for 20 of them working on all sorts of tactical platforms. I am currently an ISTAR engineer, dealing mainly with Litening Pods.

Welcome to the forum mate, great to see you here. It's always good to have another Brit around here

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo View Post
    ..... It's always good to have another Brit around here

.... ummmm ..... : ponder : .... yeah, another is ok. As long as you all don't turn into a soccer football mob.

I think we're near the limit on canada.gif though. They're about to break out into a hockey team any minute.

Both Zadren and I are more into Rugby, so not much chance of a football team popping up but with 2 of us in here, that's enough for a maul lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    .... ummmm ..... : ponder : .... yeah, another is ok. As long as you all don't turn into a soccer football mob.

I think we're near the limit on canada.gif though. They're about to break out into a hockey team any minute.
    When we form a hockey team then tarps off and donnybrook to follow.

I am with Crazy! Brits...hmmm....I thought Pongo was our token Brit but you know Zadren could be a better version of Pongo; although I'd miss Pongo's threatening to shoot the poor tanker down haha.

Welcome Zadren!

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Whoa there BD, are we only allowed one Brit, because if that is the case, it's me! As for the tanker driver, if the bastard learns to fly straight and level, he can keep his tailplane intact, otherwise the bugger is going to say "break away break away break away" and is going to hear "guns guns guns" or "Fox 2"!

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo View Post
    [he] is going to hear "guns guns guns" or "Fox 2"!

Never waste a fox when you can go for guns mate.

https://youtu.be/gQAmvKMGUko?t=88

Haha

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Never waste a fox when you can go for guns mate.

https://youtu.be/gQAmvKMGUko?t=88
    Love it!