Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aar

Hey Pongo, we have all shot the tanker!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Hey Pongo, we have all shot the tanker!
    I haven't.

Life's an illusion, it's the pain that's real.

Then my friend, you haven't lived.

haha

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB SSD, 1 X 275GB SSD, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo View Post
    I got it in the basket and managed to get fuel flowing! A whole 9 seconds! It was on an S-3 though

That bastard is a PITA. Connect ... check; stay in the sweet spot .... not so much.

S-3's litter the seafloor where I've been.

Ba-doink

Life's an illusion, it's the pain that's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    That bastard is a PITA. Connect ... check; stay in the sweet spot .... not so much.

S-3's litter the seafloor where I've been.
    Funnily enough there is another one on the seabed just of the black sea fix after last night Haha! I changed the mission specs to a KC130 and that was easier. I am not an expert yet and it's still a bit hot and miss, but I got on and stayed on for 30 seconds, broke contact on purpose, pulled back, moved out of alignment, then set up and went back in. Did it three times before deciding it was time to go try Mavs. I'm getting there!

Don't know your time zone, but I'll be on flying around 0615 this morning. If you are around we can do some AAR training together.

I am GMT mate and I am offline now until Monday due to travelling home for the weekend. What timezone are you in, then I can do the conversion and meet you behind a tanker next week if you fancy it and we can match times.